- 200 ml water
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Put water, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat it over medium heat. Bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat, add shifted flour and baking powder into the butter mixture. Mix until smooth and forms a dough. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Set it aside to cool down completely. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
- Once cooled, add eggs, parmesan cheese and dried oregano. Mix well, use hand mixer if necessary.
- Spoon the dough into a plastic or parchment pastry bag (use tip if desired), snip the bottom off. Pipe an-inch dots onto the greased baking sheet, about one inch apart. Bake in the oven until the puffs rise, then reduce the oven temperature to 300 degree. Continue baking until all the puffs turn golden brown, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool down.