Dessert in 10 minutes or less!
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh berries for garnish
- Prepare and bake the pastry shells as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Whip heavy cream in a medium bowl until stiff peak forms. In another bowl, using electric mixer, whisk cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Fill or pipe cream mixture into the shells just before serving. Garnish with fresh berries.