- 24 eggroll wrappers
- 6 ripe bananas, cut into halves, then quarter each half, so you get 8 pieces per banana
- 1 cup chocolate spread or warm melted chocolate
- Oil for frying
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, for dusting
- In a small bowl mix powdered sugar and cinnamon until well blended, set aside.
- Lay one sheet of egg roll wrapper, and spread about a teaspoon of chocolate about 2 inches from one corner of the wrapper.
- Place 2 pieces of banana on top of chocolate
- Fold the corner over the banana and start rolling until it reaches the middle. Tuck in left and right corners and continue rolling.
- Brush the last corner with some water and seal the egg rolls. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees F. Fry egg rolls a few at the time to prevent overcrowding. Transfer to paper towel to drain. Dust with powdered sugar and cinnamon before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired