- 1 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow squash, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, seeds removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 cup fresh corn
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 5 to 5 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put Zucchini, squash, red bell pepper, Jalapeno and garlic in a bowl of a food processor and pulse briefly, until they become small pieces but not mushy. Transfer to a large bowl. Put 1/2 of the Avocado in the food processor and puree. Dice the remaining Avocado.
- Add diced and puree Avocado to the vegetable bowl. Add corn, cilantro, lime juice and water. Mix gently with a large spoon. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ice cold before serving.
- Serve with some Tortilla chips.
Note: Recipe was taken from Zia Diner in Santa Fe, NM