- 100 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
- 75 grams granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree. Beat the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a different mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Fold in the egg whites into the butter mixture. Shift the flour onto the butter egg mixture and fold until well blended.
- Using piping bag and medium star tip, pipe small finger length of batter on to a greased cookie sheet. Careful not to pipe them too close together, as the cookies will expand.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until they're brown around the edges.
- Cool completely on wire rack, store in an airtight container.