Bye-bye McDonald's chicken nuggets!
- 4 boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- oil for deep frying
- Place cubed chicken breasts into a food processor and blend until it forms a smooth paste. Transfer to a medium bowl and add parsley, onion powder, garlic powder , salt and pepper. Mix well. Put the flour in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Put beaten eggs in another bowl and breadcrumbs in a different bowl. Place those 3 bowls close to the chicken mixture, to make it easier to work with.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Roll out the chicken into small balls, about 1 tablespoon each, and flatten them using the palms of your hands to form the nugget shapes. Cover each nugget with flour, then dip into the egg, and cover with breadcrumbs. Repeat the process with the remaining nuggets.
- Fry the nuggets in hot oil, until the chicken is cooked through and turn golden brown (about 4 minutes per side). Remove from the oil and drain the excess grease using paper towel. Serve warm.