- 1 pound ground buffalo/bison meat
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle in adobo, plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 8 small pieces of Monterey jack cheese
- 8 pieces of sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- 8 slider buns
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper and mix well. Divide the meat into 8 equal pieces, roll each piece into a ball and press flat with your hands to form patties. Grill on the oiled rack, about 4 minutes.
- While the patties are cooking; mash the avocados using the back of the fork, add lime juice and some salt, mix until well blended. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, minced chipotle and adobo juice.
- Fill each slider bun with a slice of cheese, a slice of tomato, avocado, patty, chipotle-mayo, and cilantro. Serve immediately.